2018 Ripon 10
UKA licence number: 2018-30353
Here are the results and photos of the 2018 Ripon 10, held on Sunday 13 May.
Note: to receive an email notice when we’re open for entries to the 2018 Jolly Holly Jog, Burn Valley Half or 2019 Ripon 10, subscribe to our Club Races Mailing List
Race results: Link to the results, where you can download PDFs of the various categories.
1. Andrew Grant: 58:30.1 (Leeds City Athletic Club)
2. Runar Saether: 58:45.7 (White City (Hull) RRC)
3. Andrew Dobby: 1:01:48.4 (Harrogate Harriers & AC)
1. Helen Cross: 1:03:27.2 (York Triathlon Club)
2. Heather Tuffs: 1:09:53.0
3. Olivia Mulligan: 1:10:34.8 (Thirsk & Sowerby Harriers)
A special mention should go to Helen Cross who beat the previous best ladies time by 2 min 50 sec to set a new course record!!
Congratulation to York Knavesmire Harriers and Thirsk & Sowerby Harriers on winning the men’s and women’s team prizes respectively!
Links to photos and reports to follow
Photos: Click here to see a set of photos, courtesy of Andrew Thrippleton.
Click here to see more photos, courtesy of Sarah Swinscoe.
Click here to see a third set, courtesy of Philip Bland.
Andy Grant (1st man) and Helen Cross (1st women)